The 16th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities was organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) and was held online on March 30-31, 2020.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers are published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and indexed in Google Scholar, SSRN, CNKI, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 25, 2020
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after abstract submission
- Full paper/poster deadline: March 10, 2020
- Deadline for the Registration fee: March 6, 2020
- Conference Days: March 30-31, 2020
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning.
Dr. Nkem Fab-Ukozor
Associate Professor at the Imo State University Owerri, Nigeria See more
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
POSTER PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for researchers to display the results and conclusions of their papers in the form a visual poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION (Not-attending authors)
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. If you are unable to attend the conference, RAIS offers you three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Skype.
- Early Bird Registration fee – $309 (Until January 20, 2020)
- Normal Registration fee – $349 (January 21 – March 6, 2020)
- Late Registration fee – $409 (March 7 – March 15, 2020)
- Attending only (without paper) – $159 (Until March 15, 2020)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until March 15, 2020)
- Student – $249 (Until March 15, 2020)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until March 20, 2020
INVITATION LETTER AND VISA
The invitation letter can be sent to the author only after the Registration Fee has been paid. The invitation letter can be sent via email for free. If the author needs a printed invitation letter sent through mail then the author needs to pay the expenses required (e.g Postal and Notary expenses). We cannot assure you that the US Embassy will approve your visa request and we cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determined to attend. You can find more information here: