The 9th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities was organized by Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) and was held at Princeton, The Erdman Center, 20 Library Place, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA, April4-5, 2018.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
Princeton, The Erdman Center, 20 Library Place, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
The Erdman Center is located in Princeton Borough, Mercer County, New Jersey, approximately 50 miles southwest of New York City, 35 miles southwest of Newark, New Jersey, and 45 miles northeast of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
See Accommodation opportunities Limited number of rooms are available
- Abstract submission deadline: March 11, 2018
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after abstract submission
- Extended abstract/full paper/poster deadline: March 25, 2018
- Deadline for the Registration fee: March 30, 2018
- Conference Days: April 4-5, 2018
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
We encourage academics to send their articles and abstracts on interdisciplinary studies.
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
ORAL PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day. You can save a copy of your presentation in your email and also bring your presentation on a USB stick.
POSTER PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for researchers to display the results and conclusions of their papers in the form a visual poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION (Not-attending authors)
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. If you are unable to attend the conference, RAIS offers you three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Skype.
- Early Bird Registration fee – $329 (Until February 10, 2018)
- Normal Registration fee – $389 (February 11 – March 15, 2018)
- Late Registration fee – $439 ( March 16 – March 30, 2018)
- Attending only (without paper) – $289 (Until March 30, 2018)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until March 30, 2018)
- Student – $249 (Until March 30, 2018)
INVITATION LETTER AND VISA
The invitation letter can be sent to the author only after the Registration Fee has been paid. The invitation letter can be sent via email for free. If the author needs a printed invitation letter sent through mail then the author needs to pay the expenses required (e.g Postal and Notary expenses). We cannot assure you that the US Embassy will approve your visa request and we cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determined to attend. You can find more information here: