RAIS CONFERENCE at Johns Hopkins University
The Future of Education, Mass-Media and Communication
October 16-17, 2017
We gladly invite you to attend the International Conference The Future of Education, Mass-Media and Communication which will be held at Johns Hopkins University, in Montgomery County Campus, Rockville, MD, October 16-17, 2017.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Television Studies
- Graphic Design
- Digital Media
- Media and Creative Industries
- Computer Science
- Politics and Media
- Multicultural Studies
- Law of Internet Communication
- Freedom of Speech and Expression
- Ethics in Education and Media
- Diversity in Education
- Media and Identity
- Positive and Negative Media
- Media and Religion
- Innovation Studies and Communication
- Images in Communication and Media
- Economics of New Media
- Global Communication
- Freedom of Press
- Distance Learning
- Trends in Education
- Cultural Studies
- Teaching Studies
- Studies on Education
- Computer Science and Education, and so on.
1. Become a member 2. Submit your abstract 3. Submit your full paper
For Non-Members: 1. Submit your abstract 2. Register and pay 3. Submit your full paper
- Abstract submission: August 21, 2017
- Acceptance Notification: 1 week after abstract submission
- Full papers submission: September 15, 2017
See the real benefits of becoming a RAIS member here.
The conference will be held at Johns Hopkins Montgomery County Campus which is located just 20 miles north of Washington, DC off I-270 and Shady Grove Road.
Nearby Airports: Dulles International Airport is approximately forty-five minutes southwest.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is approximately forty-five minutes east.