We are pleased to invite you to attend the 34th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS), which will be held hybrid (on-site and online) at American University in Washington DC, USA, on November 16-17, 2023.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and contribute to the development of various subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
The accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
You may present your research at any RAIS conference during 2023-2024 and have the option to submit your full paper for evaluation to Atlantis Press (Proceeding series Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research) on August 30, 2024. Atlantis Press – now part of Springer Nature – is a professional publisher of scientific, technical & medical (STM) proceedings, journals, and books. The papers published in these proceedings series will be submitted for indexation in CPCI (part of Clarivate’s Web of Science), CNKI, and Google Scholar. For additional information, please visit our website.
Find out more about the Venue and Transportation here.
- Abstract deadline: October 12, 2023
- Full paper deadline: October 20, 2023
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Normal Registration deadline: October 30, 2023
- Registration deadlines: November 1, 2023
- Conference Days: November 16-17, 2023
Letters of Invitation can only be issued to confirmed registrants after they have paid the registration fee. Visa requirements for travel to the United States change frequently. Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website for complete information on how to apply for a visitor visa. We strongly recommend planning your attendance well in advance if you need to obtain a US visa. Considering that most US embassies schedule appointments up to 6–8 months ahead, it is essential to carefully examine the requirements for making an appointment for a US visa. After your abstract submission is accepted, payment of the registration fee will be necessary to obtain an invitation for visa application at the US Embassy in your area. We encourage you to submit your preference for attending the RAIS conference based on the US Embassy appointment schedule availability in your region. We enthusiastically look forward to having you join us at our upcoming RAIS conferences!
- Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology
- Linguistics and Languages
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning.
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
All presentations must be delivered in English – the official language of the conference. Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day.
All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. The authors must prepare a presentation no longer than 15 minutes and 5 minutes for questions and answers. The poster presentations will be scheduled along with other paper presentations within the sessions.
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of the following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES
RAIS PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Early Bird Registration – $329 (Until September 25, 2023)
- Normal Registration fee – $349 (September 25 – October 30, 2023)
- Virtual/Student registration – $249 (Until October 30, 2023)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $99 (Until October 30, 2023)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Canceled Registration Fees will be refunded, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The same applies for no-shows for any reason.
LIABILITY: By paying the registration fee, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, pandemics, or other unforeseeable events.