We are pleased to announce that the RAIS Conferences are accepting papers to be sent for review by Atlantis Press (Proceeding series Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research) in order to be approved for publication. Atlantis Press – now part of Springer Nature – is a professional publisher of scientific, technical & medical (STM) proceedings, journals and books. The papers published in these proceedings series will be submitted to for indexation in CPCI (part of Clarivate’s Web of Science), CNKI, and Google Scholar.
Participants of the RAIS Conferences from August 2023 until August 2024 are able to choose to have their presented papers published in the Proceedings that will be submitted for evaluation to Atlantis Press on August 30, 2024.
The proceedings series Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research aims to publish proceedings from conferences on the theories and methods in fields of social sciences, education and humanities.
Topics covered by this series: Psychology, Sociology, Education, History, Communication studies, Linguistics and language, Law and law enforcement, Political science, Religious studies, Philosophy, Globalization, Humanities, Archaeology, Anthropology, Inter-cultural studies, Development, Geography, Health, Human Factors and Ergonomics, Library and Information Sciences, Safety Research, Transportation.
Terms and Conditions for Article Publication with Atlantic Press:
- The submitted paper must be original, unpublished, and in accordance with the template for Conference Proceedings.
- Authors are expected to carefully revise their paper based on reviewer feedback within the specified timeframe.
- The decision made by The Atlantis Press or CPCI-SSH regarding the acceptance of an article is final and cannot be changed. RAIS does not assume responsibility for publishing or rejecting articles by The Atlantis Press.
- Rejected articles are still eligible to be published in the future RAIS Conference Proceedings.
- Regardless of the authors’ payment for conference registration, the selected papers will be charged an additional publication fee of $79.
- Each additional author will be charged 49 dollars.
- The papers are published by Atlantis Press under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License
- For more information regarding the publication of articles, please see the term & conditions on The Atlantis Press website.
Once the proceedings are submitted to Atlantis Press, the evaluation process will take approximately 12 months. After this period, you will receive information about the acceptance or rejection of your paper, specifically regarding its indexing in CPCI-S and/or CPCI-SSH (both part of Clarivate’s Web of Science).
For any further inquiries or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact our conference organizers through the contact information provided on our website.
We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions and welcoming you to the upcoming RAIS Conference!